Premier Estate Sale and Farm & Ranch Sale Service
We proudly serve Colorado & Eastern Utah
6 More Reasons to go with Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction Colorado !!
We have solutions for every situation!
1. Executive Estates Sales Whether your home is the Redlands, North Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail; we have the tools, time and marketing intelligence to get the most for your unique and higher end items including vehicles, RVs & equipment.
2. Complete Estate Evaluations and Appraisals (court ordered or tax reasons).
3. Estate Liquidation Our Very Popular Buyout / Cleanout Option This service we first offered in 2009 and Reliable Estate Sales Service still continues to be the only liquidation company on the Western Slope who has performed this valuable and convenient service. We have many references which reflect our honest and fair evaluations. Call Mark today about the details.
4. We conduct estate sales on Fridays and Saturdays. Our dynamic one day estate sales are usually on Saturdays. We never conduct estate sales on Sundays. We are a full time insured accredited company and we need a day for rest and family.
Most companies who conduct estate sales on Saturdays and Sundays are part time and have full time jobs during the week. This is our full time business and we can concentrate on the setup, marketing and conducting the estate sale without other job distractions.
5. Farm and Ranch Sales It takes experience and helps to have a background in farming and the automotive industry to conduct large farm and ranch estate sales. We have the trucks, trailers and a John Deere 1250 tractor for staging and moving vehicles / equipment and implements. A lot of other companies are not equipped with what it takes to perform a professionally conducted farm and ranch sale.
6. WE DO NOT DO “HALF PRICE” !!! If you are using a company who sells everything for half price on the last day of your estate sale, you are using an antiquated service who is not in touch with today’s market.
We are constantly expanding our database and widening our resources to conduct the most profitable and professional estate sales.
If the price is so high that an item must be sold at half price on the second day of the estate sale, the proper research was not completed to begin with. Knowledge and research are necessary in setting fair prices for estate sales. Pricing will be made with our expertise, research and consideration of the condition and current market value of your inventory.
Do you want your family’s items sold at half price? Of course Not!
Reliable Estate Sales is the Premier Estate Sale Service & Farm and Ranch Sale Service in Western Colorado & Eastern Utah.
We proudly serve our neighbors throughout Western Colorado & Eastern Utah, including the following communities:
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Estate Sales in Grand Junction CO
Submit your review
Mark was very thorough and honest. His team was such a big help in clearing out my parent's home so we could list it for sale. We appreciated him sticking with us, even though, as it turned out, we had fewer estate items than we had thought we would. We got a fair price for my parent's things, and Mark was exceptional at communicating how he figured out the values. Reliable Estate Sales is aptly named, and I would recommend them without reservation.
When I decided to sell my brother's house in Hotchkiss, after his death, I wasn't sure how I was going to liquidate all his personal property, especially since I live out of state. Mark to the rescue! He really knows how to do this very difficult and time consuming job. The whole thing went so smoothly, from the sale to the clean out. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. Reliable Estate Sales should be on every real estate broker's/agent's list of services.
Thanks again, Mark and staff.
It is never easy to lose a loved one and being from out of town, I was overwhelmed with needing help to clean out our family property, mostly which was a large shop full of tools and also some vehicles. Mark was extremely helpful in documenting all the items that were of value, and also listing and selling them at a fair price. He even got a few things running that hadn't been run in a long time to help get them sold. He was very sensitive to family items I wanted to keep and made sure it was all handled professionally. He was communicative and responsive with texts and calls which made my experience very good considering I couldn't be there and I felt like I was. We even face-timed and sent pics back and forth to discuss items and clarify what to be done with them. I would highly recommend Mark and would be happy to give a personal recommendation, he has my contact info if you wish to speak to me. It has been a huge stress relief knowing this is taken care of and off my plate.
Mark did an amazing job. Gave us a fair price and took care of everything! Next time we were in town and we went to the house it had been cleaned so wee, we were really impressed. Thank you Mark and your team!
Mark with Reliable Estate Sales was awesome! He and his team did a great job on the estate sale from beginning to end. He is very professional and communication throughout the whole process was excellent. It was a very difficult time after losing my dad, and Mark made it easier for me to get through as the PR for my dad’s estate. If you’re looking for the best in the Grand Valley, go with Reliable Estate Sales!
Reliable Estate Sales is an amazing company. After they picked an available date, they were efficient in setting up the estate sale, got it cleaned up quickly after the sale and then paid us the proceeds in 3 days. Awesome work!
Most impressed by timeliness and honesty. Kept great communication and did exactly what was needed to complete the job.
Great communication, professional and organized. My clients were extremely pleased with how smooth things went and the estate sale proceeds were great!
Valerie Meyers, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties Montrose
We felt we were able to trust Mark. Especially since we live in Texas and our family home was in Montrose. We were so grateful for the complete job of selling and cleaning out 40 years of accumulation with compassion and great results from the sale.
Mark was so kind and understanding during such a hard time of letting go of many precious possessions that meant so much to my mother. The proceeds from the estate sale were much more than we expected. The home was left clean and broom swept as Mark had promised.