Large Montrose Estate Sale
Saturday, February 24th
9am – 2pm
64669 Ranger Rd
Montrose, CO 81403
Just south of town
off of South Townsend and Racine Rd
One Day only!
**We may be unable to accept credit cards at this sale due to limited internet connectivity**
All items must be removed from property Saturday by 3:00
Please bring loading help for larger items.
- Tools and equipment
- Industrial brand air compressor
- Cement mixer
- Lawn and garden
- Chain saws
- Riding mower
- Grow lights
- Brand new Coleman camping gear
- Dillon XL 650 re-loader with dies
- Lawn and garden
- Newer Amana refrigerator
- Washer and dryer
- Vintage electronics
- Sony reel to reel
- Bang & Olufsen turntable
- Baldwin piano
- Nice lift chair
- Antique furniture
- Southwest dining table and chairs
- China hutch
- Possum belly prep table
- Beautiful Woodley bedroom set
- Antique iron frame bed
- Household and usables
- Large sale so much more than listed
Premier Estate Sale and Farm & Ranch Sale Service
We proudly serve Colorado & Eastern Utah
6 More Reasons to go with Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction Colorado !!
We have solutions for every situation!
1. Executive Estates Sales Whether your home is the Redlands, North Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail; we have the tools, time and marketing intelligence to get the most for your unique and higher end items including vehicles, RVs & equipment.
2. Complete Estate Evaluations and Appraisals (court ordered or tax reasons).
3. Estate Liquidation Our Very Popular Buyout / Cleanout Option This service we first offered in 2009 and Reliable Estate Sales Service still continues to be the only liquidation company on the Western Slope who has performed this valuable and convenient service. We have many references which reflect our honest and fair evaluations. Call Mark today about the details.
4. We conduct estate sales on Fridays and Saturdays. Our dynamic one day estate sales are usually on Saturdays. We never conduct estate sales on Sundays. We are a full time insured accredited company and we need a day for rest and family.
Most companies who conduct estate sales on Saturdays and Sundays are part time and have full time jobs during the week. This is our full time business and we can concentrate on the setup, marketing and conducting the estate sale without other job distractions.
5. Farm and Ranch Sales It takes experience and helps to have a background in farming and the automotive industry to conduct large farm and ranch estate sales. We have the trucks, trailers and a John Deere 1250 tractor for staging and moving vehicles / equipment and implements. A lot of other companies are not equipped with what it takes to perform a professionally conducted farm and ranch sale.
6. WE DO NOT DO “HALF PRICE” !!! If you are using a company who sells everything for half price on the last day of your estate sale, you are using an antiquated service who is not in touch with today’s market.
We are constantly expanding our database and widening our resources to conduct the most profitable and professional estate sales.
If the price is so high that an item must be sold at half price on the second day of the estate sale, the proper research was not completed to begin with. Knowledge and research are necessary in setting fair prices for estate sales. Pricing will be made with our expertise, research and consideration of the condition and current market value of your inventory.
Do you want your family’s items sold at half price? Of course Not!
Reliable Estate Sales is the Premier Estate Sale Service & Farm and Ranch Sale Service in Western Colorado & Eastern Utah.
We proudly serve our neighbors throughout Western Colorado & Eastern Utah, including the following communities:
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Estate Sales in Grand Junction CO
Submit your review
Most impressed by timeliness and honesty. Kept great communication and did exactly what was needed to complete the job.
Great communication, professional and organized. My clients were extremely pleased with how smooth things went and the estate sale proceeds were great!
Valerie Meyers, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties Montrose
We felt we were able to trust Mark. Especially since we live in Texas and our family home was in Montrose. We were so grateful for the complete job of selling and cleaning out 40 years of accumulation with compassion and great results from the sale.
Mark was so kind and understanding during such a hard time of letting go of many precious possessions that meant so much to my mother. The proceeds from the estate sale were much more than we expected. The home was left clean and broom swept as Mark had promised.
Very easy to work with, prompt response. The buyout option worked great for our situation. Mark’s evaluation was very fair and easy to understand. 72 hours later my Father's house was clean and empty as promised.
Mark Bluhm took care of us! After we emptied my Dad's house of all our memories, he held a very professional sale. The sale was thoroughly staffed and very well attended. We were pleased with the totals. He even saved some family keepsakes for us that he had come across. Afterward, he oversaw the buy-out and clean-out and the house was left cleaned out and in fantastic condition. Thanks Mark for your trustworthiness and service during this very difficult time.
With his sudden death, my uncle left his earthly affairs in a real state of disorder, and as executor I was left to sell the house and its contents, among other things. Mark Bluhm from Reliable Estate Sales was so helpful, more helpful than I had ever expected of someone in the estate sales business. For starters, there were four vehicles languishing in the front yard, and he got those cleaned up and repaired and running and took care of licensing and warranties. Throughout the whole house and garage he knew what to do with the tools, appliances, and furniture. He gave us valuable advice on selling the property, though he isn't a realtor. He was great at taking plenty of time with us, talking through what had to be done and how Reliable Estate Sales would do it. And on sale day he and his staff not only got rid of everything but earned us about twice as much as I had expected. Plus just before the sale he went around to the neighbors and explained what would be happening and apologized for any inconvenience , e.g. people taking up parking space in front of their homes. He thinks of everything. I couldn't rate Reliable Estate Sales on a scale of one to ten; they are way above a ten. I highly recommend them.
Jim Coomber, Moorhead, MN
I highly recommend Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction, CO. Mark & his team exhibit professionalism & compassion in times of difficulty. They were a life saver, helping us to move our parents estate after they had to relocate to a care center. Thank you Reliable Estate Sales.
Thanks so much! Your BUYOUT option rocks! It left us with a full wallet and a empty house! I've given your business info to our real estate agent so that she can refer people to you. It's a very valuable service you provide!
Rachel Nicholson 1/15/15