Large Hotchkiss Estate Sale
26516 Redlands Mesa
Hotchkiss, CO 81419
Friday August 18th
9am – 2pm
Saturday August 19th
9am – 1pm
Largest Tool sale this year!
Scroll down for map and videos.
2014 Jayco camper Jay Flight SLX (great condition with extras)
2006 F250 4×4 standard cab 169,000 miles 5.4 gas
1973 Norton 750 Comando motorcycle
20′ Conex container
New Millermatic 252 welder
New plasma cutter
Heavy duty shelving
Large JBL speakers
Oak dining table
Camping and hunting supplies
Crossbow with case
Craftsman tool box
Big rolling shop box
New cutting torch set
Household and good usables
2015 I Mac computer
Tools, tools and more tools
We have paper work and receipts for almost everything!
Debit and credit cards welcome on purchases over $100.
We don’t disclose prices before the sale. Roadside parking only! Do not block driveway. You will be able to pull down to home for loading.
Come prepared if you plan on buying any larger items. We no longer can help load large items, such as gun safes, beds, dining tables, china hutches etc.. We are always happy to help with say a box china or a rocking chair, but due to our insurance we no longer can help with big stuff.
Click on estate sale photos for larger view!
Premier Estate Sale and Farm & Ranch Sale Service
We proudly serve Colorado & Eastern Utah
7 More Reasons to go with Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction Colorado !!
We have solutions for every situation!
1. Executive Estates Sales Whether your home is the Redlands, North Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail; we have the tools, time and marketing intelligence to get the most for your unique and higher end items including vehicles, RVs & equipment.
2. Complete Estate Evaluations and Appraisals (court ordered or tax reasons).
3. Estate Liquidation Our Very Popular Buyout / Cleanout Option This service we first offered in 2009 and Reliable Estate Sales Service still continues to be the only liquidation company on the Western Slope who has performed this valuable and convenient service. We have many references which reflect our honest and fair evaluations. Call Mark today about the details.
4. We conduct estate sales on Fridays and Saturdays. Our dynamic one day estate sales are usually on Saturdays. We never conduct estate sales on Sundays. We are a full time insured accredited company and we need a day for rest and family.
Most companies who conduct estate sales on Saturdays and Sundays are part time and have full time jobs during the week. This is our full time business and we can concentrate on the setup, marketing and conducting the estate sale without other job distractions.
5. Pre-sale BUY IT NOW ON WEBSITE OPTION This is a great tool to sell larger and higher enditems, including vehicles and equipment before your estate sale
6. Farm and Ranch Sales It takes experience and helps to have a background in farming and the automotive industry to conduct large farm and ranch estate sales. We have the trucks, trailers and a John Deere 1250 tractor for staging and moving vehicles / equipment and implements. A lot of other companies are not equipped with what it takes to perform a professionally conducted farm and ranch sale.
7. WE DO NOT DO “HALF PRICE” !!! If you are using a company who sells everything for half price on the last day of your estate sale, you are using an antiquated service who is not in touch with today’s market.
We are constantly expanding our database and widening our resources to conduct the most profitable and professional estate sales.
If the price is so high that an item must be sold at half price on the second day of the estate sale, the proper research was not completed to begin with. Knowledge and research are necessary in setting fair prices for estate sales. Pricing will be made with our expertise, research and consideration of the condition and current market value of your inventory.
Do you want your family’s items sold at half price? Of course Not!
Reliable Estate Sales is the Premier Estate Sale Service & Farm and Ranch Sale Service in Western Colorado & Eastern Utah.
We proudly serve our neighbors throughout Western Colorado & Eastern Utah, including the following communities:
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Estate Sales in Grand Junction CO
Submit your review
Most impressed by timeliness and honesty. Kept great communication and did exactly what was needed to complete the job.
We felt we were able to trust Mark. Especially since we live in Texas and our family home was in Montrose. We were so grateful for the complete job of selling and cleaning out 40 years of accumulation with compassion and great results from the sale.
Mark was so kind and understanding during such a hard time of letting go of many precious possessions that meant so much to my mother. The proceeds from the estate sale were much more than we expected. The home was left clean and broom swept as Mark had promised.
Very easy to work with, prompt response. The buyout option worked great for our situation. Mark’s evaluation was very fair and easy to understand. 72 hours later my Father's house was clean and empty as promised.
Great communication, professional and organized. My clients were extremely pleased with how smooth things went and the estate sale proceeds were great!
Valerie Meyers, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties Montrose
Mark Bluhm took care of us! After we emptied my Dad's house of all our memories, he held a very professional sale. The sale was thoroughly staffed and very well attended. We were pleased with the totals. He even saved some family keepsakes for us that he had come across. Afterward, he oversaw the buy-out and clean-out and the house was left cleaned out and in fantastic condition. Thanks Mark for your trustworthiness and service during this very difficult time.
With his sudden death, my uncle left his earthly affairs in a real state of disorder, and as executor I was left to sell the house and its contents, among other things. Mark Bluhm from Reliable Estate Sales was so helpful, more helpful than I had ever expected of someone in the estate sales business. For starters, there were four vehicles languishing in the front yard, and he got those cleaned up and repaired and running and took care of licensing and warranties. Throughout the whole house and garage he knew what to do with the tools, appliances, and furniture. He gave us valuable advice on selling the property, though he isn't a realtor. He was great at taking plenty of time with us, talking through what had to be done and how Reliable Estate Sales would do it. And on sale day he and his staff not only got rid of everything but earned us about twice as much as I had expected. Plus just before the sale he went around to the neighbors and explained what would be happening and apologized for any inconvenience , e.g. people taking up parking space in front of their homes. He thinks of everything. I couldn't rate Reliable Estate Sales on a scale of one to ten; they are way above a ten. I highly recommend them.
Jim Coomber, Moorhead, MN
I highly recommend Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction, CO. Mark & his team exhibit professionalism & compassion in times of difficulty. They were a life saver, helping us to move our parents estate after they had to relocate to a care center. Thank you Reliable Estate Sales.
Thanks so much! Your BUYOUT option rocks! It left us with a full wallet and a empty house! I've given your business info to our real estate agent so that she can refer people to you. It's a very valuable service you provide!
Rachel Nicholson 1/15/15