MAY 1st – 2nd 2015
Details & More Coming Soon
SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS
7 More Reasons to go with Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction Colorado !!
Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction Colorado is the only ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators) Professional Estate Liquidator in western Colorado and eastern Utah. We are a FULL TIME service, home base is located in the Redlands of beautiful Grand Junction, Colorado.
We have solutions for every situation!
1. Executive Estates Sales Whether your home is the Redlands, North Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail; we have the tools, time and marketing intelligence to get the most for your unique and higher end items including vehicles, RVs & equipment.
2. Complete Estate Evaluations and Appraisals (court ordered or tax reasons).
3. Our Very Popular Buyout / Cleanout Option
4. Post-sale Cleanout and Cleaning
5. Pre-sale BUY IT NOW ON WEBSITE OPTION This is a great tool to sell larger and higher end
items, including vehicles and equipment before your estate sale
6. Farm and Ranch Sales It takes experience and helps to have a background in farming and the automotive industry to conduct large farm and ranch sales. We have the trucks, trailers and a John Deere 1250 tractor for staging and moving vehicles / equipment and implements. A lot of other companies are not equipped with what it takes to perform a professionally conducted farm and ranch sale.
7. WE DO NOT DO “HALF PRICE” !!! If you are using a company who sells everything for half price on the last day of your estate sale, you are using an antiquated service who is not in touch with today’s market.
We are constantly expanding our database and widening our resources to conduct the most profitable and professional estate sales.
If the price is so high that an item must be sold at half price on the second day of the estate sale, the proper research was not completed to begin with. Knowledge and research are necessary in setting fair prices for estate sales. Pricing will be made with our expertise, research and consideration of the condition and current market value of your inventory.
Do you want your family’s items sold at half price? Of course Not!
As Featured in the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Biz Briefcase
Reliable only accredited service for 500 miles
Reliable Estate Sales is the only accredited member of the American Society of Estate Liquidators within a 500-mile radius of Grand Junction, the local firm announced.
The American Society is the only nationally recognized professional organization for estate sale professionals. Accreditation means Reliable has completed training and abides by a nationally recognized code of ethics when providing its services, according to the society’s website.
Unlike an auction, an estate sale gives owners control over the asking price of the items to be sold.
“Coming from a family of auctioneers, vendors and antique dealers, I’ve seen time and time again where items of great value fall through the cracks at a auction and sell way too cheap,” owner Mark Bluhm said in a news release.
Using an accredited estate sale service means sellers have a credible representative “who will treat every sale with care, respect and compassion for the family,” Bluhm said. “There are no two sales with the same circumstances and we understand that and take that in consideration when setting up and conducting the sale.”
Call 260-2327 or email email@example.com for more information.
Submit your review
Love going to sales...Mark and his team are great..great prices and honest and friendly people...Fair prices and knowledgeable on items and the value..
Mark and his team did a first rate job setting up, advertising and conducting the estate sale, including getting a couple tractors in good running condition. He is thoroughly knowledgeable, scrupulously honest and great to work with. The sale was a complete success and netted significantly more than I expected.
The thing is, we had the home emptied in only a few days, it was all straightened up and swept out when the team was finished packing, and that was that. The sale of our goods was in at off-site property owned by Reliable Estate Sales - not enough room at our house for the sale. The off-site was clean, secure, open, and easily accessible to potential customers. Much peace of mind during the whole process. Thanks, Mark and team.
My husband and I had no idea of how estate sales were handled until our first meeting with Mark. He let us know the exact time frames, procedures, and what we could expect from his team. It was unbelievable how organized, efficient and professional he and his team handled our sale. Mark is extremely knowledgable and went the extra mile to help us. I would definitely recommend this team and wouldn't hesitate to call them again if needed. Excellent job, guys and gals!!