- 2005 John Deere Gator HPX heated cab
- Hydraulic dump 109 hours
- 1991 Mitsubishi Montero
- 2004 Yamaha Kodiak 450
- Sterling silver
- Antique sled
- 3 Stilh chainsaws
- #1 Galion 104 H road grader
- #2 Bear Cat Cultivator Packer Roller
- #3 John Deere Disc (These 3 Pieces are in Montrose Call Mark For Details)
- 2009 Keystone Montana 5th wheel camper! 2 slide outs, washer/ dryer, fireplace, hitch Included
- 1983 Dodge dump truck
- 1948 John Deere Model B
- Homemade mini tractor w/PTO
- 1971 Mustang Pro street drag car (street legal)
- Utility trailers
- Starcraft fishing boat with 85 hp outboard
- Lowe skid steer auger (new never used)
- Tons of tools and tool boxes
- Cement mixer
- Riding mowers
- Hot rod parts Chevy and Ford. Headers, manifolds, carbs and more!
- Brand new leather sofa and love seat with electric foot rest and more
- Furniture, household and more!
We do not disclose prices before the sale.
2487 Commerce Blvd
Grand Junction, CO 81505
We have a new 3,000 ft2 off-site facility which allows:
- Ability to empty the location of your personal property which needs liquidated quickly
- Flexibility with sale dates
- Convenience of secured storage (10,000 ft2 total!)
- Well attended sales due to high traffic location and accessibility
- Call Mark (970) 260-2327 today for details surrounding our off-site sale options!
NEW BUYING OPTION!
Can’t Make it to the sale?
You Can now purchase items over the phone! (970) 260-2327
After 11:00 a.m. on Friday you can text (Sorry this option is for text only at this time. Please do not call) about an item’s price and availability. If you want to purchase a item or multiple items then we will call you for credit card info. There will be a 3% charge for this and you will pay sales tax on all items. Excluding titled vehicles, trailers etc.
ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP ON THE FOLLOWING MONDAY @ 12:00 NOON.
We will ship smaller items only if they fit in a large Flat Rate Priority Mail Box or smaller. (There’s a $10 handling fee for this service). On larger items we can drop the item or items off at Pro Shipping in the Redlands Safeway Strip mall.
Please call them at (970) 242-3303 for a quote. You will deal directly with Pro Shipping for payment and shipping options. THESE ARE OUR ONLY SHIPPING OPTIONS AT THIS TIME. Please get a quote first before making a purchase. WE WILL NOT PICK ITEM UP AND TAKE IT TO ANOTHER SHIPPER FOR ANY REASON!
Premier Estate Sale and Farm & Ranch Sale Service
We proudly serve Colorado & Eastern Utah
6 More Reasons to go with Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction Colorado !!
We have solutions for every situation!
1. Executive Estates Sales Whether your home is the Redlands, North Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail; we have the tools, time and marketing intelligence to get the most for your unique and higher end items including vehicles, RVs & equipment.
2. Complete Estate Evaluations and Appraisals (court ordered or tax reasons).
3. Estate Liquidation Our Very Popular Buyout / Cleanout Option This service we first offered in 2009 and Reliable Estate Sales Service still continues to be the only liquidation company on the Western Slope who has performed this valuable and convenient service. We have many references which reflect our honest and fair evaluations. Call Mark today about the details.
4. We conduct estate sales on Fridays and Saturdays. Our dynamic one day estate sales are usually on Saturdays. We never conduct estate sales on Sundays. We are a full time insured accredited company and we need a day for rest and family.
Most companies who conduct estate sales on Saturdays and Sundays are part time and have full time jobs during the week. This is our full time business and we can concentrate on the setup, marketing and conducting the estate sale without other job distractions.
5. Farm and Ranch Sales It takes experience and helps to have a background in farming and the automotive industry to conduct large farm and ranch estate sales. We have the trucks, trailers and a John Deere 1250 tractor for staging and moving vehicles / equipment and implements. A lot of other companies are not equipped with what it takes to perform a professionally conducted farm and ranch sale.
6. WE DO NOT DO “HALF PRICE” !!! If you are using a company who sells everything for half price on the last day of your estate sale, you are using an antiquated service who is not in touch with today’s market.
We are constantly expanding our database and widening our resources to conduct the most profitable and professional estate sales.
If the price is so high that an item must be sold at half price on the second day of the estate sale, the proper research was not completed to begin with. Knowledge and research are necessary in setting fair prices for estate sales. Pricing will be made with our expertise, research and consideration of the condition and current market value of your inventory.
Do you want your family’s items sold at half price? Of course Not!
Reliable Estate Sales is the Premier Estate Sale Service & Farm and Ranch Sale Service in Western Colorado & Eastern Utah.
We proudly serve our neighbors throughout Western Colorado & Eastern Utah, including the following communities:
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Estate Sales in Grand Junction CO
Submit your review
Love going to sales...Mark and his team are great..great prices and honest and friendly people...Fair prices and knowledgeable on items and the value..
Mark and his team did a first rate job setting up, advertising and conducting the estate sale, including getting a couple tractors in good running condition. He is thoroughly knowledgeable, scrupulously honest and great to work with. The sale was a complete success and netted significantly more than I expected.
The thing is, we had the home emptied in only a few days, it was all straightened up and swept out when the team was finished packing, and that was that. The sale of our goods was in at off-site property owned by Reliable Estate Sales - not enough room at our house for the sale. The off-site was clean, secure, open, and easily accessible to potential customers. Much peace of mind during the whole process. Thanks, Mark and team.
Reliable Estates did an outstanding job at getting my wife and I all the information we needed to make us feel comfortable with a long distance purchase. Anything we asked, the team at reliable estates made sure they gave us the best answer. The day of the transaction went smoother than I could have hoped. When my wife and I arrived we had a warm greeting, all the paperwork was filled out and ready for us and a short time later, we were on our way home with our purchase in hand. Thanks again!
Mark Bluhm and his staff did an excellent job and the results of our estate sale exceeded my expectations. Every aspect of the preparation and sale was handled in a thoroughly professional manner, and things went smoothly from start to finish. It was abundantly clear that Mark is well-organized and knows exactly what he is doing. Mark is especially knowledgeable about tractors, farm equipment and livestock supplies and he made sure that these items fetched good prices. Mark was great to work with. He is friendly, good-natured, thoughtful and sensitive to what family members are going through. He earned our trust, our confidence and our respect. I would unhesitatingly recommend Reliable Estate Sales.
When I decided to sell my brother's house in Hotchkiss, after his death, I wasn't sure how I was going to liquidate all his personal property, especially since I live out of state. Mark to the rescue! He really knows how to do this very difficult and time consuming job. The whole thing went so smoothly, from the sale to the clean out. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. Reliable Estate Sales should be on every real estate broker's/agent's list of services.
Thanks again, Mark and staff.
Mark was very thorough and honest. His team was such a big help in clearing out my parent's home so we could list it for sale. We appreciated him sticking with us, even though, as it turned out, we had fewer estate items than we had thought we would. We got a fair price for my parent's things, and Mark was exceptional at communicating how he figured out the values. Reliable Estate Sales is aptly named, and I would recommend them without reservation.
It is never easy to lose a loved one and being from out of town, I was overwhelmed with needing help to clean out our family property, mostly which was a large shop full of tools and also some vehicles. Mark was extremely helpful in documenting all the items that were of value, and also listing and selling them at a fair price. He even got a few things running that hadn't been run in a long time to help get them sold. He was very sensitive to family items I wanted to keep and made sure it was all handled professionally. He was communicative and responsive with texts and calls which made my experience very good considering I couldn't be there and I felt like I was. We even face-timed and sent pics back and forth to discuss items and clarify what to be done with them. I would highly recommend Mark and would be happy to give a personal recommendation, he has my contact info if you wish to speak to me. It has been a huge stress relief knowing this is taken care of and off my plate.
Mark did an amazing job. Gave us a fair price and took care of everything! Next time we were in town and we went to the house it had been cleaned so wee, we were really impressed. Thank you Mark and your team!