Estate Sale Services
Premier Estate Sale and Farm & Ranch Sale Service
We proudly serve Colorado & Eastern Utah
6 More Reasons to go with Reliable Estate Sales in Grand Junction Colorado !!
We have solutions for every situation!
1. Executive Estates Sales Whether your home is the Redlands, North Grand Junction, Aspen or Vail; we have the tools, time and marketing intelligence to get the most for your unique and higher end items including vehicles, RVs & equipment.
2. Complete Estate Evaluations and Appraisals (court ordered or tax reasons).
3. Estate Liquidation Our Very Popular Buyout / Cleanout Option This service we first offered in 2009 and Reliable Estate Sales Service still continues to be the only liquidation company on the Western Slope who has performed this valuable and convenient service. We have many references which reflect our honest and fair evaluations. Call Mark today about the details.
4. We conduct estate sales on Fridays and Saturdays. Our dynamic one day estate sales are usually on Saturdays. We never conduct estate sales on Sundays. We are a full time insured accredited company and we need a day for rest and family.
Most companies who conduct estate sales on Saturdays and Sundays are part time and have full time jobs during the week. This is our full time business and we can concentrate on the setup, marketing and conducting the estate sale without other job distractions.
5. Farm and Ranch Sales It takes experience and helps to have a background in farming and the automotive industry to conduct large farm and ranch estate sales. We have the trucks, trailers and a John Deere 1250 tractor for staging and moving vehicles / equipment and implements. A lot of other companies are not equipped with what it takes to perform a professionally conducted farm and ranch sale.
6. WE DO NOT DO “HALF PRICE” !!! If you are using a company who sells everything for half price on the last day of your estate sale, you are using an antiquated service who is not in touch with today’s market.
We are constantly expanding our database and widening our resources to conduct the most profitable and professional estate sales.
If the price is so high that an item must be sold at half price on the second day of the estate sale, the proper research was not completed to begin with. Knowledge and research are necessary in setting fair prices for estate sales. Pricing will be made with our expertise, research and consideration of the condition and current market value of your inventory.
Do you want your family’s items sold at half price? Of course Not!