FAQ's for Buyers
Buyers, please read we have some new policies for 2019
- We accept cash, credit and debit cards over $50. (3%charge) and good local checks with identification.
- Please DO NOT put items in your basket or on sold table unless you plan on buying it! When a item sits on the sold table for let’s say 45 minutes and then when you check out you decide you don’t want it after all, we have potentially lost a sale from someone who wanted to buy the said item has come and gone from the sale. It’s not fair to the estate or us.
- Discounts: On our 2 day sales discounts are from 11-1 on Saturday. We do not have a fire sales with everything at 50% off. We put a lot of time into the front end and set up of our sales. Pricing at fair “estate sale” prices. Some items may be discounted from 20% up to 40%. Some items are not discounted at all.
- Please be aware we are conducting a estate sale NOT a yard sale! Families and individuals who are often trying to pay final expenses. Now days, between reverse mortgages, medical bills, credit card debt and funeral expenses, the proceeds from the sale are important to the families.
- We do not have public restrooms at our facility nor allow use of restrooms at our on site sales. We provide port-a-potties and a hand washing stations at our farm and ranch sales.
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted! We have video surveillance.
- Sales tax will be charged on everything except titled vehicles. If you have a resale sales tax license bring it with you. We need to make a copy of it and put you on our list of resale dealers that will be kept at the check out.
- Our facility is wheelchair and walker friendly, but we suggest that you come after the initial crowd on opening day. Onsite sales are often not wheelchair accessible.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS to the sale (even if you can carry them).
- Children are always welcome at our sales. A lot of our sales have glassware and breakables, so we ask that you please watch the smaller children while shopping.
- We DO NOT disclose selling or asking prices before the sale.
- If you have been to our sales before you know our prices are reasonable and base on condition and current market prices.
- No early sales or previews.
- We accept cash, local checks, credit and debit cards for purchases over $100.00
- We must collect sales tax on all items including farm equipment.
- (Sales Tax is not collected on Farm equipment only when it is a court ordered farm dispersal)
- When purchasing cars and trucks, you will pay sales tax when you register the vehicle.
- What happens to the items leftover? I’m asked this several times at every sale. It varies from sale to sale. Sometimes items are donated. Sometimes a buy out bid is made by a dealer or private individual. If you are interested in making a buy out bid, talk to Mark on the last day of sale.